Tuesday 18 September 2018 photo 6/6
Thor: The Dark World Full Movie Download Mp4-----------------------------------------DOWNLOAD: http://urllio.com/r2euc -----------------------------------------When Dr. Jane Foster gets cursed with a powerful entity known as the Aether, Thor is heralded of the cosmic event known as the Convergence and the genocidal Dark Elves.Thousands of years ago, a race of beings known as Dark Elves tried to send the universe into darkness by using a weapon known as the Aether. Warriors from Asgard stop them but their leader Malekith escapes to wait for another opportunity. The warriors find the Aether and since it cannot be destroyed, they try to hide it. In the present day, Jane Foster awaits the return of Thor although it has been two years since they last saw once another. In the meantime, Thor has been trying to bring peace to the nine realms. Jane discovers an anomaly similar to the one that brought Thor to Earth. She goes to investigate, finds a wormhole, and is sucked into it. Back on Asgard, Thor wishes to return to Earth but his father, Odin refuses to let him. Thor learns from Heimdall, who can see into all of the realms, that Jane disappeared. Thor then returns to Earth just as Jane reappears. However, when some policemen try to arrest her, an unknown energy repulses them. Thor then brings Jane to Asgard to find out what happened to her. When the energy is released again, they discover that when Jane disappeared, she crossed paths with the Aether and it entered her. Malekith, upon sensing that the time to strike is now, seeks out the Aether. He attacks Asgard and Thor's mother Frigga is killed protecting Jane. Odin wants to keep Jane on Asgard so that Malekith will come. Thor disagrees with his plan, so with his cohorts, he decides to take Jane away. He enlists the aid of his brother, Loki. Unfortunately, Loki's motivations remain unknown.There may be a third movie coming sooner than later. With the success of the first movie and the second being number one for twelve days thus far, why wouldn't there be a third movie? Hang on to your seats people because the mischievous Loki is at it again. At least this time his ways may have changed just a little but not by that much. Just go see the movie and stop reading the reviews. Believe me, this wouldn't have been a number one movie if it wasn't worth watching. I even rated it ten out of ten because it was that good. It was the best movie I saw this year and if I could go see it again I would. Hopefully, it will be on DVD next year.I look at the rating here, went on to see it even if I knew it would be not be my kind of movie as i'm into Scandinavian mythology and the previous one was just hilarious.
Well, it was half an hour only before I left the theatre and I have never done this before. Question circulating in my head was what kind of people did give this rating different than 1. It is a disaster I cannot even explain, horrific play and scenario, won't even talk about the interpretation of the Scandic mythology as whoever has seen the first one knows its done by people with no sense of it at all. Indeed, this thing is a serious offense against the culture of the Scandinavians.
In a few words, it reminds me of a cheap Hercules style series, looks like the budget has been $14, 189.67 in total, is made by people with no sense of mythology and is totally disastrous. Worst 8 euro I have ever spent in my life, worst by far. Movie deserves a parody. Cries for one.It feels entirely made by committee – the definition of house style, without a personal stamp in sight.Thor is a character created by comic book writers, artists, and editors Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, and Jack Kirby. He debuted in the August 1962 issue of Journey Into Mystery (#83). The screenplay for Thor: The Dark World was a collaborative effort by American screenwriters Christopher Yost, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, Don Payne, and Robert Rodat. Thor: The Dark World is the second movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Thor series, preceded by Thor (2011) (2011) and followed by Thor: Ragnarok (2017) (2017). Marvel's Thor also appears in The Avengers (2012) (2012) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) (2015). Thor (Chris Hemsworth) whisks astronomer Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) to Asgard when he learns that she has been possessed by a unknown energy. When Odin (Anthony Hopkins) identifies the energy as "the Aether", a weapon that Asgardian warriors hid long ago to prevent it from being used by the Dark Elf leader Malekith (Christopher Eccleston), who comes looking for it, Thor is forced to enlist the aid of his treacherous brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston) in order to save Asgard. However, Loki may have his own plans. Every 5,000 years, the Nine Realms align perfectly, allowing the borders between the realms to become blurred, so people and things can easily pass between them. Leaving Jane in London with Eric (Stellan Skarsgård), Darcy (Kat Dennings), and Ian (Jonathan Howard), Thor returns to Asgard. Odin offers him the throne, but Thor refuses it, saying he will protect Asgard and the Realms with his last every breath but not from the throne. "I'd rather be a good man than a great king," he explains. He tells Odin about Loki's final sacrifice, adding that Loki understood rule better than he ever could. Thor offers Mjölnir to Odin, but he refuses it, saying that it belongs to Thor. Odin then gives him the freedom to pursue his own life, presumably with Jane. As Thor walks out, Odin's shape shifts, revealing that he is really Loki. Actually, there are three scenes. In the first one, Volstagg (Ray Stevenson) and Sif (Jaimie Alexander) are shown delivering the Aether to The Collector (Benicio Del Toro), who promises that it will be absolutely safe in his collection but asks why they don't keep it secure in their own vault. Volstagg explains that the Tesseract is already on Asgard, and it wouldn't be wise to keep two Infinity Stones so close to each other. As Volstagg and Sif walk away, the Collector looks at the safe holding the Aether and says to himself, "One down, five to go." In the second scene, Jane hears thunder, runs outside, and finds Thor has returned. They embrace. In the final scene, a Frost Giant from Jotunheim, accidentally transported to Earth during the final battle, continues to run amok. In the Marvel Universe, the Collector is one of the Elders of the Universe, a group of powerful beings who are among the oldest mortals in that universe. They are primarily defined by their obsessions, such as the Grandmaster who focuses on games of skill and chance while the Champion searches the universe for challenging beings to fight hand to hand. In the Collector's case, he is obsessed with collecting various objects and beings, often without regard for the proper ownership or liberties involved. He appears again in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (2014). The Infinity Stones (Infinity Gems) are items with reality-altering powers that exceed every other force or power shown so far in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). When all of them are collected in an Infinity Gauntlet, the wielder is given power to destroy complete universes. Up to this point, a Infinity Gauntlet have been revealed, the right-handed one that was briefly shown in Thor (2011) inside Odin's chambers. It's hinted that only extraordinary individuals can survive touching the Stones barehanded, and even in that case, it requires a great willpower to use the power of the Stones without a Gauntlet itself. Although the Stones had not yet been explicitly mentioned in the MCU at this point, several of them had already come by up. In a proper filmmaking point of view, these are the MacGuffin that keeps the entire MCU franchise united. At the end of The Dark World, three of the six Stones have been revealed and located:
- Blue (Space Gem): Hidden inside the Tesseract, it can open portals to between universes. First seen in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) (2011), where the Red Skull located it in a Norwegian monastery and used its energy to create highly advance weaponry during World War II. It's hinted in Iron Man 2 (2010) (2010) that the original Arc Reactor technology used by Iron Man was designed based on knowledge Howard Stark once he recovered the Tesseract. In The Avengers, Loki and a mind-controlled Erik Selvig use it to open a portal to let the Chitauri army enter the Earth. Also, it's revealed that S.H.I.E.L.D designed new weaponry based on Tesseract technology as a backup in case the Avengers Indicative would fail. After Loki's defeat, Thor took it back to Asgard. It's kept in Odin's chambers and accessible to Loki once again, as well as the aforementioned Infinity Gauntlet, having taken control of Asgard during the events of The Dark World.
- Red (Reality Gem): Hidden inside the Aether, it has the ability to transform matter into dark matter. First seen in The Dark World, thousands of years ago in a war where King Bor of Asgard (father of Odin) defeated Malekith, leader of the dark elves. In modern times, Dr. Jane Foster discovered it once again while studying gravitational disturbances in London, putting her own life in danger. During the events of the Convergence, Malekith briefly took control of it inside his body, rendering him near invincible. After Thor's victory over him, it was handed over to the Collector to avoid having two Infinity Stones together in the same place. The Collector's alliances and ultimate goal were unknown at this point.
- Yellow (Mind Gem): Hidden inside Loki's scepter, it has the ability to control minds as well as create new ones, such as Ultron and the Vision. First seen in The Avengers when it is assumed that Thanos himself or The Other (leader of the Chitauri army) gave it to Loki. With it, Loki stabbed and killed Agent Phil Coulson, causing Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Captain America, Haweye and Hulk to unite to avenge him. Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) used it to close the portal Loki and a mind-controlled Dr. Selvig created it to let the Chitauri army attack New York. S.H.I.E.L.D. took it under custody for study.
- Purple (Power Gem): Yet to be revealed.
- Green (Time Stone): Yet to be revealed.
- Orange (Soul Stone): Yet to be revealed.
These remaining three Stones and their respective powers are revealed over the course of MCU's Phase 2—comprised of Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) (2014), Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (2014) and Iron Man 3 (2013) (2013), culminating in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) (2015), with Ant-Man (2015) (2015)—and Phase 3—comprised of Captain America: Civil War (2016) (2016), Doctor Strange (2016) (2016), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) (2017), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) (2017), Thor: Ragnarok (2017) (2017) and Black Panther (2018) (2018), culminating in Avengers: Infinity War (2018) (2018) and Untitled Avengers Movie (2019) (2019), with Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) (2018), Venom (2018) (2018) and Captain Marvel (2019) (2019). Yes. There is an uncredited cameo by Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America. Loki masquerades as Steve during a conversation with Thor. Additionally, there is a S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on one of Jane's equipment and they are mentioned several times. He can be seen in a psychiatric hospital asking Erik Selvig to give back his shoe. a5c7b9f00b https://www.causes.com/posts/4961345 http://telegra.ph/Marshal-Of-Gunsmoke-Full-Movie-In-Hindi-Free-Download-Hd-1080p-09-18 http://www.rainiukas.lt/en/news/view/id/283246 https://www.causes.com/posts/4961343 http://telegra.ph/Stealth-Silence-DC-Comic-Fan-Film-Telugu-Full-Movie-Download-09-18 https://www.causes.com/posts/4961344 http://www.nookl.com/article/334937/sharktopus-full-movie-in-hindi-free-download-mp4 http://www.naminukai.org/en/news/view/id/283244 http://telegra.ph/Enemy-Mine-Movie-Mp4-Download-09-18 http://iwirtesna.guildwork.com/forum/threads/5ba1071a002aa82e0f4e21a2-jag-tamil-pdf-download
Comment the photo