Tuesday 18 September 2018 photo 6/7
In Time Full Movie Hd 1080p Download-----------------------------------------DOWNLOAD: http://urllio.com/r1qad -----------------------------------------In the future when the aging gene has been switched off, people must pay to stay alive. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency that people use to pay for luxuries and necessities from a clock implanted in their forearm. This can easily be transferred among individuals on body contact. The rich can live forever, while the rest try to negotiate for their immortality. A poor young man is accused of murder when he inherits a fortune of time from a dead upper class man, though too late to help his mother from dying. He is forced to go on the run from a corrupt police force known as 'time keepers'.In a future society people have been engineered not to age once reaching 25 but can only live for one more year as time is now the currency. Those who trade it can live for more than a 100 years. Society's classes are divided into what they call time zones. The richest live in the Greenwich section. One of the residents of Greenwich wanders into the poor section where someone sees how much time he has which is 100 years and wants to steal it. Will Salas, a decent guy saves him but he tells Will that he wanted to die because he's tired of a system wherein someone has to die for others to live. While Will is sleeping he gives Will his time and walks off to die. Will goes off to share it with his mother but she dies because of inflation. Will heads off to Greenwich. He then meets a girl named Sylvia whose father is the one behind the system. A law enforcement office known as a Timekeeper who's investigating the death of the man who gave Will his time, assumes that Will stole it. So he confiscates it and arrests Will. Will then takes Sylvia hostage and runs off with her. He goes back to his time zone and asks for a ransom but when her father doesn't give it. He lets her go but when she's in danger Will saves her and they decide to work together to take down the system.The film starts somehow promising by confronting the viewer with an absolutely unusual get-together as Olivia Wilde plays Justin Timberlake similar aged mother (at least physically). It proceeds by showing a depressive utopia where people are buying goods & services with their lifetime and earn them likewise (people are genetic modified that they get 25 years old, don't age, but also have only 1 year from that point on and have to earn their further lifetime). Timberlake comes into the possession of great number of years, but is hunted by the "time-keepers" for that unjustified time. Sounds nice, right? Yes, the film had a lot of potential, but it was so bad executed that it is an insult to everybody who has brain. I wanted to watch a pop-corn movie which I didn't have to think about - since my days are stressful enough. But even with that attitude towards watching the film it was hard to ignore all the logical inconsistency, besides that it has no surprising twists at all. ... And of course their is the usual "bad" guy shoots after "good" guy, but only hits handrail @ their escape. Cliché and nothing but cliché. So if you don't think Amanda Seyfried and others are hot, it probably will be a 1 of 10.
+1 star for potential of the story at beginning +1 star for the hot actress -1 for all the shouting illogic
Examples for missing logic?
- their is "poker"-match within the movie where the players bet their lifetime ... it is no-limit poker, but for everybody at the table the whole lifespan is always at stake. That means that the player with the highest number of years can force every other player into an all-in situation every time (meaning their potential death), especially unfair when one has disproportionate number of years ... no one would play such a game
- lifetime can just be transfered by connecting the arms, without any security measurements such that time-thieves just can rope your time at will (of course those are not hunted by the "police" -.-)
- humans are that advanced that they can manipulate genetics in such a way that we can life infinitely, but use cars, guns, basically everything out of the 80s/90s ???? wtf?
- wtf was this "fighting about time" in one of the scenes, ridiculous
- the society would not hold together 1 week if such a system would be implemented without large oppression, nevertheless people just stay in their habit, don't protest or whatever and work in stupid industry jobs ...
The first twinkles in which you understand the presence of the meaning of your life or its absence, the living connection that brought you where you are. Like in the book The Stranger of Camus and the same way here, the movie begins from this moment. A huge loss that is able to push hardly onward, for a last time.
- what does the stealing of 1 million years of life mean overall to the system that it collapses??? bullshit ... 1 million years for 7 billion people on the earth is 1 year per 7000 humans, which means just some few hours more of life ... STUPID
The idea to play poker and to bet the remaining time of your life - truly impressive. All expressions about time have new aroma now. The movie starts definitely promising. And nothing more.
About how much we value what we have (even if we do not have much) and how expensive we find it when we lose it. Which human life is of great value and which - is not. Justin Timberlake as an actor. Well, for this purpose - it is okay.
To keep time in space orientated material device would be extremely high critic for a movie like this.
http://vihrenmitevmovies.blogspot.com/"Gattaca" director Andrew Niccol's sense of the zeitgeist is as on the money as ever with In Time, a sci-fi parable that plays like "Occupy Wall Street: The Movie."Yes, when the film was released Justin Timberlake was 30, while Olivia Wilde, who played his mother, was 27. a5c7b9f00b https://www.causes.com/posts/4950307 https://pastebin.com/p6CWcLVv https://www.causes.com/posts/4950309 http://pomirakfoo.webblog.es/1537270818/ http://vocal-buzz.ning.com/profiles/blogs/malayalam-movie-download-deathless http://neikasworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/red-dead-revolver-in-hindi-download-free-in-torrent http://onlybyinvitation.guildwork.com/forum/threads/5ba0e426002aa82e106a3cc0-boss-of-hangtown-mesa-movie-download http://foodtube.net/profiles/blogs/asbestos-i-can-full-movie-online-free https://pastebin.com/xemDXS20 http://whozwholive.ning.com/profiles/blogs/inferno-in-hindi-720p
Comment the photo