Som besökare på Dayviews samtycker du till användandet av s.k. cookies för att förbättra din upplevelse hos oss. Jag förstår, ta bort denna ruta!
Forgotten password?
  • Logga in med
Tekniskt fel pågår. På grund av att en server kraschat är det vissa problem att ladda upp bilder. Flera äldre bilder har även försvunnit till följd av detta, vilket vi beklagar. Vi arbetar för att få igång det så snart som möjligt.
Annons

Flest reaktioner senaste veckan

Ingen användare

Ingen användare

Ingen användare

Ingen användare

Ingen användare

Publish photos. As many as you want to. For free.

You can publish and share as many photos as you like to on Dayviews. You keep your rights to what you publish, and it's free. Sign up.

Migration issues

Forum » News » Migration issues

Current thread - Migration issues
baZ Wed 25 Nov 2009 16:20
We had some issues with the image migration and we ended up with alot of broken images. Therefor we are redoing the procedure. For a while you might either have duplicates or missing images. But do not worry, your images are not lost, they will be restored and migrated to your new user.

If you are experiencing any kind of problem with the site don't hesitate to send us an e-mail. You can reach us at: support@bilddagboken.se
jamesfarmer Thu 26 Nov 2009 14:06
Okey Dokey !!!
You know, for the English translation of this news thingy, "Migrated" is the wrong word, it should be "moved".
It makes sense with "Migrated" but it's not the word usually used, so it sounds a bit weird :)
mclovinz Sun 29 Nov 2009 02:57
You're actually right and wrong.
When 2 sites are made into one. Its actually MERGED. Not migrated/moved :P
Migrated is still correct since its migrated into one system now :)
Mattias Johansson Sun 29 Nov 2009 11:37
From reading the other thread here I found 2 issues:
"Abuse report" => "Report Abuse"
And the "upgrade your browser"-box on the frontpage seems to block people from creating acconts(?).
J-ollicious Sun 29 Nov 2009 12:03

hmm..

Edited 2009-11-29 12:03
My friend, he's from U.S.A
He's having troubles with the site, it's getting blank often.
It doesnt allow him to click on links.

Can You see if You can fix it?
It's really bothers him
Mattias Johansson Sun 29 Nov 2009 21:27
I dunno what it can be with just that info, but I assume if he is using Internet Explorer 6 that he can have problems. Or ofc if he deactivated javascript.
klarissa Mon 30 Nov 2009 21:56
I'm from the US and everything is fine and dandy.
Erik Jansson Tue 1 Dec 2009 08:33
And still, you are upside down...
mclovinz Tue 1 Dec 2009 13:34
hahahaa :DDD
xuedongqi2009 Wed 2 Dec 2009 05:18
yeah ,offline ,you are upside down... 
I still see "Abuse Report" but not on pictures, I can see it right now when looking at this page. Under wach post it says "Quote"  "Abuse Report"

Here's a printscreen:
http://i50.tinypic.com/5xo5s6.jpg
Merged!
That's the word I was thinking of!

I knew it also began with "M" xD
mclovinz Fri 4 Dec 2009 18:16
I think the irish side of your brain needs more ALCOHOL :D <3
klarissa Mon 21 Dec 2009 19:13
Haha.
1337-4-life Sun 7 Feb 2010 08:09
:P
Hello, the new DV-page is jumping because of the scrollbars. On some pages i don't need them and on some i do. Can you please add the script that makes the scrollbars visible all the time.
Please add the "let us know bugs" button in the bottom of every page.
bendib177 Mon 6 Jan 2014 15:15

Hello, i want to recommend you to a reliable supplier of research chemicals and good quality meds.I have bee dealing with this guy for many years now and my business is booming in my area.He is in Florida and his delivery is safe and guaranteed overnight.I got always place my orders and got my package at my doorstep the next day. I have recommended many of my friends and they are well satisfied.He supplies stuff like Steroids, Anabolic, Pain Killers, Sleeping pills, Research Chemicals,anxiety pills and weight loss pills etc. So hit hi for a deal if interested.Tell him Mr Ben from Chicago recommend you for to be direct OK? just ask for his product price list.

Here are his contact.

Name: Dr Luis
Email: (jimmyfrnk1@gmail.com)

You must be signed in to write in the forum